I know that my writing goals are definitely not going as well as I had hoped, as this is my first post since I updated on goals progress last time. And I believe I only wrote in my actual journal once. I did accomplish a couple things this month but not near as much as I would like to, which seems to be a pattern in my life this month. This past weekend I started having a difficult time emotionally again. When I think I am adjusted and things are going well I get slammed with this general feeling of being overwhelmed out of nowhere. I think I need to talk to someone but I will detail more on this later. Prayers appreciated.
- Do Biggest Loser DVD at least once (gotta start somewhere right? And this month it did not happen)
Gather 5 healthy recipes to try,try at least one (didn't try one but I have them in hand now lol)
- Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese
- Zucchini Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Pepperoni and Chicken
- Skinny 3-Cheese Penne
- Lemon Crock Pot Chicken
- Figure out best way to track water intake. (didn't touch this either)
- Start counting calories (thought about it multiple times but didn't happen)
Start devotional again that I started last year Go to church at least one Sunday this month
This category was a win but I need more.
Go on a date with Matt in FebruaryValentine's day <3
- Pick the two books I want to read (rolling into March)
- Book a room for our anniversary (rolling into March)
- Read one parenting book (currently trying to finish one I started in October) Finished on the 27th, just under the wire
Make at least $90 in side income in February.Success! $100.09
- Make extra deposit into emergency savings.
- Create categories for targeted, short term savings goals in YNAB (rolling into March)
- Home (didn't touch these)
- Go through clothes in closet
- Organize hair styling products and accessories in bathroom
- Finish cleaning up email (really needed it, I have Gmail and my labels were getting out of control) (still need to finish this)
Finish organizing Pinterest boardsEnded up with 75 boards but it feels much easier to find what I am looking for now for sure.
- Get planner organized for the year - Decided I am splitting into at least 3 binders (planner, medical and financial). Found some etsy planners I like but haven't decided which one to buy yet and haven't gotten around to splitting everything up either.
All in all feeling pretty chaotic still and wanting to find a better way to break things up and stay organized. My housekeeping skills were not great to begin with and now it has gotten more out of control. Blech need to refocus and find better balance........