I didn't quite accomplish everything that I set out to in the month of January and I realized I didn't do the greatest job of lining up my monthly goals with my yearly goals ( especially in the organization department). This post includes my January goals underlined and any goals from 2014 that I felt could be incorporated italicized. I will put my February goals in bold. Also I took down the 101 Things to Do in 2014. This was more for my benefit, feeling scatterbrained and trying to consolidate things. I also decided to make Organization its own category as I found many things on my 2014 list and almost daily I am thinking of more things I can do to be organized. I was able to accomplish some things that weren't on my list and I will mention those as well.
- Start counting calories
Work- Because I am wanting to concentrate on other things right now, I am not going to make specific monthly goals for this category just yet.
Friends As you can see, a few of my 2014 goals fit into this category.
- Go through clothes in closet
- Organize hair styling products and accessories in bathroom
- Finish cleaning up email (really needed it, I have Gmail and my labels were getting out of control)
- Finish organizing Pinterest boards
- Get planner organized for the year I think my planner may be a work in progress as the year goes on, I love that I was able to put my own together but starting to think having more than one may be the better way to go. Will update with any changes.
Come up with a system to track kitchen inventoryThis was a goal from last year's list and I finally found and printed some printables to help me track freezer, fridge and pantry inventory. So far so good. Start meal planningThis is one that was on my mind but I didn't write down, I started doing inventory and meal planning along with it. It has gone well so far, eating out far less than we were.
- Clean out email Another from last year, as mentioned above I actually started doing this in January, now am in the process of cleaning up old emails, will mark this off when that is done.
So looking at this, I feel it has gotten a little out of control lol. May try to find some inspiration from other blogs as to a better way to do goals update for next month. For now though, I have my goals for February and am excited to tackle them! I may end up doing a separate post about what I have achieved in regards to reorganizing and decluttering our home because this is an area I feel I strongly need to work on and obviously have a lot of goals in that area.