Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Logan at 3 Months

I still can't believe our little guy is 3 months old! He is growing so fast. Just seems like  yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. 

Now he is our little giggling, smiley faced chunky monkey. That's right he giggled for the first time this month. He hasn't rolled over but he definitely thinks about it. He is wearing mostly 6 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes still but he is totally out of 3 month clothes. He weighed close to 17 lbs on Jan 9 when I took him to the doctor. Thinking he may be pushing 19 lbs by now. 

We are getting family pictures taken on Sunday along with his 3 month pictures. He loves being talked to and being tickled. He is definitely a morning baby. In fact this morning he was up at 3:30 and didn't want to go back to sleep. 

Speaking of that, he isn't quite sleeping through the night yet. We have had a few nights where we made it through the night but mostly we are still up at least once during the night. Thankfully most of the time he goes right back to sleep. 

Currently I am recovering from having my gallbladder removed, still feeling pretty sore. Logan has been going to daycare so that I can recover. I feel so bad because I can't take care of him properly on my own and want to comfort and cuddle him but can't. Went back to work for two weeks and now am off another two weeks for this surgery which kind of stinks but it had to be done. Hopefully this will help with some of the stomach issues I have been having. 

Well I think I am going to nap and rest some more....


0 comments: