Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Lonely Nights

I have become so used to coming home to Matt that it feels weird for it to be the other way around. I should try to sleep but not sure I will be able to. Matt already texted saying he may have to work past 1 so I am sure I will fall asleep at some point. Work is getting to the point of ridiculousness and I really need to focus more on finding a new job so that I don't have to deal with their stupid politics. I kind of fell into a comfort zone knowing Matt was starting a job but recent events have jolted me out of that, along with looming student loan payments to make.

Wedding planning has also come to sort of a standstill. The date is set, June 23, 2o12 and we have the chapel reserved but waiting on reserving the hall for money reasons. Wedding dress shopping is fun but I just get overwhelmed too easily I think, so much to consider and there are so many options. Haven't had that "this is the one" moment I hear so much about but there are some dresses I feel very special in lol.

Well I suppose I should try and sleep, getting sleepy writing this and feel like I am kind of rambling......miss being cuddled as I fall asleep for sure :(

0 comments: