Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pulling Myself Back Up

Here we go again.....I am down, feeling low, can't seem to be happy but for brief moments. Time to make changes. Do things differently so that I don't feel pathetic, worthless, in general like a giant blob. Life isn't about sitting around waiting for things to happen. If I want to feel be happy I need to go out and change my day to day life.

So I have decided to make goals to improve my spiritual, physical and mental well being. First things first, time for a lifestyle change.I am convinced that I feel like crap most of the time because that is what I eat most of the time. Junk with no nutritional value. Started a weight loss challenge with a couple of friends to help keep motivated.

Lifestyle Change Goals
  • Track what I am eating everyday no matter how junky. Hold myself accountable. When I have a bad day, don't let it defeat me and start over the next day.
  • Take the stairs more. Even just going down them. Face it going up them in my shape might kill me.
  • Park further out in the parking lot even if the front row spot is available.
  • Invest in some sort of activity tracker in the next month or so. So I can see how much I am moving and challenge myself to do more.
  • Walk the dog at least 3 times a week. No excuses. Even if just for 5 minutes.
  • Be under 300 lbs by the end of 2013. (Baby steps I know but I have to start somewhere)

This is where it begins..........

0 comments: