Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 9- 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend


These picture posts always make me sad because I have lost so many pictures from my computer and external hard drive crashing. Ironic that my backup crashed not long after my computer of 4 years did. :( Blah But my favorite picture of my best friend, Jess, is probably one from New Years Eve a few years back or from going to Barnes and Noble at midnight to buy the 7th book.
Both of these pictures are of Jess being who she is, excited and happy about life. She is silly and kind hearted and one of the best friends a girl could ask for. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. There are many more pictures that bring back wonderful, hilarious, happy memories but sadly none of those are at my disposal at the moment.











0 comments: