Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My New Beginning

This year is the start of something for me. Though I am not sure what at this point. I have left behind the shell of myself and now want to start anew. I am trying to leave behind relationships that are holding me back from everything I can and will be. I want to do so many things that have yet to even be started. There are moments in life when it feels as if cool fresh water has washed over you and made you new. I had one of those. But now I am in transition and scared and lonely. I don't know who to talk to about these feelings because it is difficult to understand. I don't feel bad exactly just different, like a new born learning to walk in an unfamiliar world. I hope the changes to come will mean something and help me see myself as I deserve.
This blog is my fresh beginning. Where I will document this new life and its challenges.

0 comments: