Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Favorite Things This Week

Things that have made me smile this week:

1. The fact that my hubby loves the smell of this soap and asked me to buy more :-)

2. The fact that our little guy is moving like crazy (that's right, it's a boy!!)





3. Sleeping kitties


Passed out!! This one cracks me up every time!
4. Fishing with my hubby even if the fish just eat my worms and he is the only one to catch any lol.


My happy place

5. Going to buy one of Matt's father's day presents on Amazon and realizing I still had a gift card balance! Here is what I got for daddy (and sort of for his new sidekick):

Infant - Superman - Classic Logo
Source

6. Looking at all the fun superhero nursery stuff on Pinterest (follow the link to check out all the fun stuff I have pinned) and Etsy(follow this link to check out the printables I think I am going with)!


0 comments: