Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lately......

The busyness of life has kept me from regularly updating my poor blog. Working two jobs, finding time for Matt, friends and family, wedding planning, and other etceteras always seem to stand in the way. I miss it but every time I start to feel compelled, I am pulled to sleep or some other random task. A lot has happened since I last posted. Matt was laid off again after false promises of a full time job. A huge disappointment and another weight to bear. After he was laid off came the struggle for him to be paid unemployment that he is owed. Thankfully this last week that came through. I have been working two jobs, 40 hours at my job that uses my degree and 15 hours a week as a cashier still. We need the money for bills and I need to start buying wedding stuff as I am getting married in 6 months!!!!! EEK!!! So crazy, and I need to get my butt in gear and work on invites, finalize guest list, finish registry, find decorations, find flowers, etc etc etc. The list could literally go on and on. Also since I last posted I lost one of my best friends. My puppy (she always will be even though she was 13), Sweetie, could barely move her left side as of last weekend. I could tell she was in pain and knew it was time to save her by putting her down even though that meant pure heartbreak for my family. I start to cry even now, I miss her. I know that she is out of pain but I still selfishly want her here with me. She was my only friend sometimes during high school, I talked to her about everything even though I knew she couldn't talk back. She was always happy to see me. Can't say that about many other people I know. I didn't think it was going to be as hard as it was. My dad was so torn up. It was awful. Enough sadness for this post......actually I need to start thinking about bed. Will try to update soon

0 comments: