Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 8- 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 8: A place you've traveled to

I guess I have three choices, my family's Florida road trip when I was 11, my spring break trip with my two roomies and parents to Washington D.C. my sophomore year of college, or my spring break trip to Pennsylvania with my bestie and parents lol. I loved Washington D.C. even though I didn't get to see everything I wanted because of time constraints, I definitely want to go back with Matt because he has never been there and it is something I want to do right at least once. Pennsylvania was fun too, went to Hershey and visited a friend who was living there.

It would definitely be easier to write about where I want to travel.....so many places. I would love to make it to all 50 states someday and maybe even out of the country even if just to Canada, lol. I want to see a true big city and the actual middle of nowhere even though I feel as if I live there most of the time. I would love to see Europe, especially Paris and Rome. I never see myself accomplishing all of this but a girl can dream. Given the choice between buying a house and starting a family and traveling all over, I would pick starting a life right here in the area I grew up. A strange concept to some but I can't imagine leaving this place, my whole life is here even if that seems small and insignificant to some.

This post seems to be changing topics lol, to get back on track, here are some pics from the few travels I have taken :)


After our stint working in the Hershey factory


On our way to DC

After my computer crashed I lost all my pictures and these were all I could find to steal from Facebook. This is just a reminder of how sad my computer crashing makes me for sure. Years of memories just gone, except for some of them that I have printed. Blah....man this just goes from one thing to the next I guess, can't keep my train of thought straight. Brain is tired. That's all for now folks...lol


0 comments: