Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 6- 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy
The things that make me most happy are my friends and family and the man I am going to marry so here are some pictures that make me smile :)


Care bears have always made me smile, yes this is a senior picture lol


Probably one of the best pics I have ever seen of myself courtesy of my best friend


Reminds me of the newness and amazing happiness I felt at the beginning of our relationship and reminds me that I should always feel that way because I am so blessed



This makes me smile because it is my best friend, Jess, and because it was her wedding day and thinking of how happy she was makes me look forward to my own wedding and relive the fun of that day

This picture makes me both happy and sad....I miss my Grandpa everyday and did not face his death in time to spend any real quality time with him towards the end, pictures are all I have left. But remembering him makes me smile



Dad and I when I was little, not the best picture but he looks happy, our relationship has its ups and downs but I know that he acts the way he does out of love and protectiveness

Hoping to have more time to blog or feel more of an urge we shall see...

0 comments: