Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 1- 30 Day Blog Challenge


Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

My name is Jennifer Arnold. I am a 22 year old woman(feels weird putting woman, I always want to say girl for some reason lol) who is in love with Jesus and trying to have faith in God with the plans for my life.
1. I graduated from Calvin College last May and am still seeking a job that uses my major (Biology) or really any full time job :)
2. I work as a cashier and to be honest, most of the time it sucks (but I am grateful for my job). Being so nice constantly is hard, I am now more appreciative of customer service people who are cranky sometimes :)
3. I was born in July and during a heat wave I am told, I think this is one of the reasons I LOVE summer and heat.
4. My favorite thing to do in the summer is visit the cottage my great grandma owns with my family and friends, there is nothing better than relaxing by the water and spending quality time with the people I love.
5. I am deathly afraid of the dentist. I sit in the chair and dig my nails into the arm rests.
6. I have a hard time letting go of things, hence the hope chest I received for graduation is already busting full. I am a tad too sentimental about most things obviously.
7. I could eat Chipotle Chicken Fajita burritos for one meal a day every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of them (pretty positive lol)
8. I am getting married on June 23, 2012 to the love of my life, Matt who I met about a year and a half ago through a dating service :-D can't wait!!
9. I love the feel of cool flannel on my skin, especially in winter.
10. I love reading, lately I have been devouring books and loving it, though I probably should spend more time being constructive.
11. My favorite TV show of all time is The Golden Girls, I have probably seen every episode at least 20 times as I own them all on DVD and watch them whenever I have a bad day, I know every line and still laugh every time.
12. I miss college life, the routine, the friends I made there and feeling like I was going to get somewhere at the end. I have to remind myself my journey is not over and God has a plan for me.
13. I have one older sister but our family roles are pretty much reversed according to everything I have read. She is the babied spoiled one and I am the one who is supposed to take care of her and guide her. I love her to death but am frustrated beyond belief sometimes.
14. Cuddling is pretty much my favorite thing to do. I love falling asleep in Matt's arms, nothing better than feeling that secure.
15. I need to make more time for God's word in my life. I pray constantly but have been slacking on reading the Bible. Need to add it to my daily schedule for sure.

0 comments: